Work at the Walk-In Wedding Chapel
Executive Assistant to Chaplain Scott Shubert
Be part of a couple’s magical moment as the right-hand person to Chaplain Scott Shubert at the Walk-In Wedding Chapel in Jacksonville, offering a beautiful wedding ceremony at an affordable price.
The Executive Assistant position requires initiative and consistent follow-through. You will be working at the chapel from 11 AM to 6 PM Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday and responding to customer service inquiries throughout the week.
As the Executive Assistant, your efforts are crucial to the smooth operation of the wedding chapel. Your duties include:
- Support the Chaplain in daily tasks and problem-solving
- Customer service (respond to questions and inquiries before a couple’s ceremony)
- Photographs (upload to the computer and share with the couples after their wedding)
- Help keep the chapel tidy between ceremonies
- Social media (regular posting on three or four channels)
The ideal candidate for this position is friendly and will enjoy helping couples on their important day. They will also have the initiative to follow through on tasks without constant supervision.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person. A retired Navy Chaplain, Chaplain Scott has dedicated several years to creating a memorable ceremony to honor and bless couples on their important day. The Walk-In Wedding Chapel is the most popular place in Jacksonville to get married, and couples can have a beautiful ceremony at an affordable price.
This position starts as an independent contractor and pays $25 an hour.